Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully.
The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
- 2 - Days Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) classroom training are offered by Shimuk. Successful candidates are awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam.
- Training is imparted by SCRUMStudy approved Trainers. All Trainers are well qualified and have vast experience of Project Management in India and Abroad.
- Course Content- The 2 days (9:30 am to 5:30 pm both days) Scrum Master Certified - SMCTM Training will cover the following:
- Agile and Scrum Overview: Agile overview, Agile manifesto, Agile Principles, Agile Methods, Scrum overview, Scrum Advantages.
- Scrum Roles: Core Roles, Non-core Roles, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Scrum Team
- Scrum Project Phases: Initiate, Plan and Estimate, Implement, Review and Retrospect, Release.
- Scaling Scrum: Scalability of Scrum, Transition to Scrum, and Importance of Executive Support.
During the training respective principles are explained through Quizzes, Scrum Games, and Mock Drills etc. After the training candidates gather enough knowledge to appear in Scrum Master Certified -SMCTM exam which candidates can apply in their projects as well as enhance their professional credibility.
- High quality hands-on training using role-plays, case-studies and exercises.
- Course fee includes certification exam fee.
- Free Lifetime Primary Membership of ScrumStudy.
- One year Advanced Membership of ScrumStudy worth $120.
- PMI approved PDUs.
- To provide an understanding of the principles in the Scrum framework.
- To provide a practical working knowledge of Scrum including roles, meetings, and artifacts.
- To prepare participants to be comfortable with implementing Scrum in their organizations.
- To prepare participants to take SMC exam upon completion of the course.
This course is appropriate for professionals interested in obtaining a working knowledge of Scrum and planning to become a Scrum master. This would include Scrum team members, Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Project Sponsors, programmers, designers, testers, software engineers, executives, business owners, business analysts, and more.
- Multiple choice.
- 100 questions per exam.
- One mark awarded for every right answer.
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
- 120 minutes duration.
- Proctored online exam.
- Current pass rate: 95%
Prerequisites There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) certification before applying for the Scrum Master certification. It is also highly recommended to attend a 2-day SMC™ classroom training provided by Shimuk to understand and prepare for the Exam.
How to Apply
- Register for the course on Shimuk.com
- Attend a classroom training provided by Shimuk
- Apply for the exam by using the access code (to be obtained fromShimuk)
- Login and access the online course on 'Scrum Master Certified', prepare for the exam and take the exam
- Download SBOK™ Guide online version.
- After you are ready, schedule the two hour proctored exam. SCRUMstudy verifies the application; confirms the exam date & time.
- Take the two hour proctored exam online.
- Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate. Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy Certification Registry. The physical certificate will be shipped to you.
- If unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two free exam retakes.
- In case of any further information please contact Shimuk.