SEO is the acronym for search engine optimization. Search engine optimization is the process of optimizing your website and its content so that it can easily be indexed by search engines.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the activity of optimizing web pages or whole sites in order to make them search engine friendly, thus getting higher positions in search results. SEO is a subset of search engine marketing. SEO is also referred as SEO copyrighting, because most of the techniques that are used to promote sites in search engines, deal with text.
SEO is a technique for:
- Designing and developing a website to rank well in search engine results.
- Improving the volume and quality of traffic to a website from search engines.
- Marketing by understanding how search algorithms work, and what human visitors might search.
- Working Professionals
- Overview of Search Engine Optimization
- The Foundation of SEO
- Content Optimization
- Technical SEO
- Long-Term Content Planning
- Link Building Basics
- The perfect link
- Dealing with problem links
- Building Links
- Examining social networking links
- Working with linking software
- The Link Game
- Measuring SEO Effectiveness
- Measuring SEO performance
- SEO for Ecommerce
- Leveraging link building and social media for ecommerce
- Adapting ecommerce websites for international audiences
- Local Search
- Optimizing your website for local search
- International SEO
- Week Days: 5 WKS
- Week Ends: 5 WKS
- Tailored: Can be tailored as per batch requirement subject to possibility of time adjustment.
- Knowledge of Internet
- Knowledge of simple web technologies such as HTML, XHTML, etc.