PMP® Classroom Boot Camp provides participants required information and knowledge to appear and achieve PMP® certification. Shimuk has partnered with VMEdu, a leader in providing professional training globally. VMEdu is a R.E.P (Registered Education Provider) of PMI® and provided the training under the brand name of PMStudy. Course material and methodology of PMStudy is considered as one of the best in the training industry. Training is provided by Shimuk as per the guidelines and course material prepared by PMStudy.
All trainers of Shimuk are PMP® certified and have vast knowledge and experience in providing training and that of respective industry.
For more information kindly contact Shimuk.
- PMP® is the most accepted, recommended and sought after certification across the globe. It reflects that the credential holder has sufficient knowledge and experience for applying project management tools and techniques to the project activities as per the best practices and guidelines of PMI®.
Training for preparation for PMP® exam is provided by the PMI® authorized REPs as per the guidelines stipulated by PMI®.
- PMP® Classroom Boot Camp comes with a 60-day access to online PMP® exam prep course is also provided, which includes:
- 2 Full Simulated Tests (200 Qs, 4 hrs)
- 58 Engaging Videos (4+ hrs)
- Downloadable Study Guides
- Audio/Visual Podcasts5. Terms and Concepts
- Chapter Tests (800+ Qs)
- Free 40 PMI PDUs for Continuing Education Requirements
- Assistance in filling PMI application form
- Mobile apps for learning on the go
- Valuable exam taking tips
This certification is desirable for all professionals (irrespective of industry) involved directly or indirectly with execution of projects. Personnel who meet the minimum requirements of PMI® for PMP® may prepare for the exam and take it.
For minimum requirements of PMI® please refer to PMI.org
For attending PMP®-Classroom Boot Camp register with Shimuk.
PMP® Exam comprises of 200 multiple choice type questions covering all 13 chapters of PMBOK®.
You can have more information about it at www.pmi.org or contact us at email@example.com
How to Apply
- FOR THE TRAINING:
1. Register yourself with Shimuk.
2. Pay the requisite fees.
3. Attend the PMP-Classroom-Boot Camp.
4. Practice with the online PMStudy Course material.
5. Collect the PDU Certificate to be issued by PMStudy, R.E.P. of PMI.
6. Schedule the PMP Exam with PMI.org
7. Attempt the practice mock tests
8. Appear and PASS the PMP Exam
- FOR THE EXAM:
1. Refer to the relevant details at www.pmi.org or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fill up the online Form giving the PDUs collected from PMStudy through Shimuk.
3. Schedule your Exam.
4. Appear and PASS the PMP Exam.