OCA – Oracle Certified Associate is a global certification targeted for Engineering Graduates pursuing studies in CS, IT, ECE, others; MCA; passed outs seeking opportunities to upskill to generate career opportunities etc.
Oracle certification helps you in several ways:
- showcases your skill and knowledge
- helps you in getting hired
- helps you in getting paid for your skills.
- Stands you out of the crowd
- Keeps you ahead of the competition
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology headquartered at Redwood shores Californian. It was started by Larry Ellison with Bob Miner and Ed Oates in 1977.
What it delivers:
- It develops and builds tools for database
- Middle-tier software (or software glue) that is software which enables communication and management of data.
- Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM).
- Supply Chain Management (SCM).
- It sells, designs and manufactures software, hardware and solutions that compliment them.
It is a golden opportunity to learn ”Oracle from Oracle” as it specializes in providing you with training developed for Oracle products and technologies provided by Oracle experts.
- At present more than 200,000 students are trained per year in Oracle’s proven technologies.
Oracle provides industry recognized global certification exams and has conducted more than 2 million exams.