Oracle Database 11g Release 2 can significantly reduce both your server and storage costs and give you revolutionary new capabilities for extreme performance and high availability. Major new ease of use features make Grid computing more accessible to more customers so that Grids of small, low cost servers can be used as a consolidated platform for all your applications instead of expensive, high end SMP servers. Now with Oracle Database 11g Release 2 further advances in compression and parallel query technology significantly improves query performance even more. Finally, a revolutionary high availability capability called edition-based redefinition, now makes it possible to upgrade database applications while users are online without any interruption or down time – an industry first. All this and more makes upgrading to Oracle Database 11g Release 2 a compelling choice.
- Working Professionals
- Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Using the Set Operators
- Manipulating Data
- Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Creating Other Schema Objects
- Week Days: 9 WKS
- Week Ends: 6 WKS
- Tailored: Can be tailored as per batch requirement subject to possibility of time adjustment.