Project Management has been at the heart of success of a large number of projects in past several decades. Gradually evolutions in project management gave rise to alternative approaches like Agile under which several approached bloomed out of which most commonly used has been Scrum.
While construction industry benefitted most from traditional project management, it was IT industry which predominantly adopted Agile.
Present course introduces project management to non-project personnel and to those who want to expand their awareness about the contemporary approaches to project success.
What are the benefits?
- Anyone who is interested in learning about Project Management including Traditional, Agile and Scrum approaches. Agile-Scrum is more commonly used in IT Sector.
The course will broadly cover:
- Introduction to Project Management.
- Introduction to Agile and Scrum.
- Preparation for ‘SFC-Scrum Fundamental Certified’ certification.
- Appear in online exam post course coverage and walk out with SFC.
- 8 Hours
Mode of Delivery
- Instructor led classroom training
There are no prerequisites for taking up this training course. However, willingness to learn and a project mind set will help understanding the concepts better.