With most software programs on the market today, you can thrive with just a basic knowledge of the tools and options built into the individual program. However, that is not necessarily true when it comes to Excel 2016.
Excel is a complex, yet easy-to-use spreadsheet program that contains a multitude of much-needed tools with very advanced options. While it’s true that you can create an attractive spreadsheet and use simple formulas in Excel with very little experience, that is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what Excel can truly do. In order to be able to successfully use the program to create spreadsheets, enter data, and maintain that data, you must have more than basic knowledge. This course gives you the advanced skills you need to be able to fully use the program.
This course was designed for the intermediate student who has already mastered the basic skills needed to use Excel 2016 and wants to gain more advanced skills to put to work in a business environment or for personal use. This course goes in-depth, using step-by-step instructions to teach advanced techniques to broaden all students’ knowledge and use of the program.
- Working Professionals
- Create outlines in Excel
- Create your own templates
- Work with sparklines
- Create and manage scenarios
- Use Goal Seek and Solver
- Create, manage, and format pivot tables and pivot charts
- Use the Excel mathematical functions
- Create and write complex formulas
- Perform data lookups
- Create and use IF statements
- Use Excel’s data functions
- Create and use data validation rules
- Apply custom and prebuilt conditional formatting
- Work with functions to manipulate strings of text and data
- Create and use macros
- Troubleshoot and audit formulas
- Create pivot tables and pivot charts
- Use queries to import external data
- Import and clean data
- Link and consolidate worksheets and workbooks
- Troubleshoot errors
- Week Days: 4 WKS
- Week Ends: 3 WKS
- Tailored: Can be tailored as per batch requirement subject to possibility of time adjustment.
- You should have a high school reading level and be competent in basic computer usage and terminology.
- You should also have a working version of Microsoft Excel in order to complete the assignment activities.
- Knowledge of any programming language like C,C++,C#,Java etc. is mandatory.