The aim of ECC is to assist a prospective entrant into a professional stream with attending the necessary skills and knowledge needed to compare in today’s competitive scenario. The focus of the course is divided amongst the following four dimensions:
- Understanding Computer Hardware, Software and its maintenance
- Office Automation – Disposal of daily routine jobs using Office Automation Tools
- Exploring the wide world of internet, and latest technologies in online services and e-Gov applications
- Personality Development with Communication Skills
The course emphasizes on skill development and latest advancements in the technological world that will help an individual to build up and upgrade skills thereby closing the technological gaps.
Anyone can learn who wants to be.
- Introduction to Computer and Basic Concepts
- Operating System
- Basic Computer Hardware
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet
- Database Management Systems
- Cyber Security
- PC Maintenance, Security and Troubleshooting
- Networking and Troubleshooting
- Latest Trends in IECT & e-Governance
- Soft Skills
- Electronic Mail – A Detailed View
- Introduction to Multimedia
- HTML Programming Basics
- 200 Hours
- Tailored: Can be tailored as per batch requirement subject to possibility of time adjustment.
- Candidates should be 12th Pass.
The examination of the course is conducted in every month commencing from 1st Saturday.