The course is designed to equip a person to use computers for professional as well as day to day use. It provides theoretical background as well as in depth knowledge of Software/ packages. After completing the course the incumbent will be digitally literate and will be able to:
- Acquire confidence in using computer techniques available to users.
- Recognise the basic components of computers and terminology.
- Understand data, information and file management.
- Create documents using Word processor, Spreadsheet & Presentation Software.
- Understand computer networks, and browse the internet, content search, email and collaborate with peers.
- Use e-governance applications; and use computer to improve existing skills and learn new skills.
- Use internet for digital financial services.
- Any 10+2 passed candidate.
- Introduction To Computer
- Introduction To Gui Based Operating System
- Elements Of Word Processing
- Spread Sheet
- Introduction To Internet, Www And Web Browsers
- Communication And Collaboration
- Application Of Presentations
- Application Of Digital Financial Services
- Week Days: 16 WKS
- Tailored: Can be tailored as per batch requirement subject to possibility of time adjustment.
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit for applying.
- Anyone can learn who wants to be.