The course is a certificate level course, with an aim to equip the workforce entering into / working in government sector with the vital skill set, that is, necessary to cope up with the ever-changing scenario in IT sphere. The course is designed in such a manner, so that it not only educate an individual with the basic skill set but also enhances the ability of individual to easily grasp the new changes in the dynamic IT field. The course is aimed at skill development in masses, students, employees in professional sectors at middle level. The course may also be considered as an ideal course for reskilling an individual and technological advancement. After going through the course an individual is expected to be equipped with not only the office automation skills but also with the understanding of the latest technologies and e-Gov applications.
Anyone can learn who wants to be.
- Introduction to Computer and basic concepts
- Operating System
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet
- Database Management Systems
- Cyber Security
- PC Maintenance, Security and Troubleshooting
- Networking and Troubleshooting
- Latest Trends in IECT & e-Governance
- Soft Skills
- 126 Hours
- Tailored: Can be tailored as per batch requirement subject to possibility of time adjustment.
- Candidates should be 10th Pass.
The examination of the course is conducted in every month commencing from 1st Saturday.