The course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level appreciation program for the common man. After completing the course the incumbent is able to use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personnel/business letter, viewing information on internet, sending emails, etc. This allows a common man and housewife to be also a part of computer users list. This would also aid the PC penetration program. This helps the small business communities, housewives to maintain their small account using the computers and enjoy the world of Information Technology.
Anyone can learn who wants to be.
- Knowing Computer
- Operating Computer using GUI based Operating System
- Understanding Word Processing
- Using Spread Sheet
- Communicating using the Internet
- WWW and Web Browsers
- Communications and Collaboration
- Making small presentation
- 36 Hours
- Tailored: Can be tailored as per batch requirement subject to possibility of time adjustment.
The candidate can appear in the NIELIT BCC Examination through following modes:
- Candidates sponsored by NIELIT approved Institute which are permitted to conduct BCC course and having obtained e-provisional no. – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Direct Applicants -irrespective of any educational qualification.
The examination of the course is conducted in every month commencing from 1st Saturday.